LONG-TERM SOLUTIONS FOR FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE
Planning for retirement can be a challenging exercise, so it is easy to put it off for another day. Though you may be saving diligently, you still may not have the confidence that you will be able to enjoy the lifestyle you envision in retirement.
A Commerce Trust advisor can help you identify opportunities and explore the potential impact of different life events on your retirement plan.
Our approach starts by fully understanding your personal and financial goals relating to retirement. From there, we incorporate a variety of different tools, such as a sustainability analysis that assesses cash flow and assets over time and a suite of sophisticated analytical tools that provide the probability of your plan meeting objectives.
A Commerce Trust advisor can assist you and your family with:
- Knowing when to begin taking withdrawals
- Understanding important Medicare information
- Understanding the impact of earned income on Social Security benefits
- Deciding which type of IRA savings option is right for you
- Ensuring income sufficiency, developing a strategy together to meet your needs
- Understanding the benefit of catch-up contributions