DEFINING AND SHARING YOUR FAMILY’S VALUES
Your senior family advisor can help you prepare future generations of your family to oversee significant assets and abide by your guiding principles. As your family grows and changes, your Commerce Family Office advisor will continue to communicate your values and goals.
WE CAN HELP YOU
- Define a long-term plan and strategy
- Craft a family mission statement
- Establish a family governance process
- Facilitate ongoing communication and plan regular family meetings
- Educate the next generation about financial responsibility and values-driven wealth management
- Define and implement your philanthropic interests
Family Wealth Education
Teaching future generations about wealth
Careful planning and comprehensive education are vital to sustaining your wealth across future generations — this is why our personalized financial education courses are designed to facilitate important conversations among family members about wealth management and your core values.
WE CAN HELP YOU
- Build lessons around key financial points you want younger family members to understand
- Cover the ways in which wealth can affect relationships, values, and major decisions
- Help younger generations understand the financial decisions that play a role in major life events
- Educate your family on trusts, estate planning, loans, identity protection, and more
Foundation Advisory Services
Realizing your charitable vision
Many families find that establishing a private foundation is the best way to cultivate their philanthropic work while potentially enjoying tax savings. A private foundation provides the opportunity for involvement, the flexibility to support multiple organizations, and a structure to guide your charitable vision.
Our foundation advisory services are designed to streamline the responsibilities that come with establishing and managing a private foundation. The services are flexible and personalized; your senior family advisor can manage all aspects of your foundation or step in only when you need specific solutions.