From day-to-day expenses to emergency funds to short-term savings, The Private Bank at Commerce Trust has checking and savings accounts that can save you time and money.
Commerce Private Options
Take care of many of your banking, borrowing, and savings needs in one convenient package with Commerce Private Options. Enjoy:
- Attractive interest rates and reduced or eliminated fees as a benefit of your relationship with Commerce Trust
- No average balance requirement or waived fees if you remain a Private Banking client
- Commerce Private Options interest checking account1
- Free stop payments2 and check copies3
- Free ATM transactions – no Commerce fee and rebate of other banks’ fees4
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay5
- Overdraft protection through your Private Banking Visa Signature® card
- Free Platinum Visa® Debit Card
- Preferred rate discount on personal loans and lines of credit6
- Origination fees waived on personal loans
- Preferred rate Home Equity Line of Credit
- Private Banking Visa Signature® card with rewards
- Free notary services
- Free 3" x 5" safe deposit box or equivalent annual credit toward purchase of a larger box7
- Free insurance review8
Request a call from a Private Banker to learn how we can help simplify your day-to-day banking and save you time and money.
1When choosing a Commerce Private Options Checking Account and a corresponding credit card, you automatically receive debit functionality and ATM access with your credit card product.
2 Stop payments – three per year.
3Check copies – six free per month.
4Commerce will rebate up to $30 per month for ATM charges imposed by other financial institutions and waive our ATM charges.
5Online Bill Pay – one free account per household.
6Personal loan rate discount offered for automatic payment from your Commerce Checking Account. Mortgages and dealer loans are not eligible to receive personal loan discounts. Loans and credit cards subject to credit approval. Insurance must be carried on property securing home equity loans.
7Safe deposit box subject to availability. All rates and terms subject to change. See your Private Banker for rate details.
8Insurance services are provided by Commerce Insurance Services, Inc., an insurance agency, and subsidiary of Commerce Bank.
The Private Bank at Commerce Trust is a business unit of Commerce Trust, a division of Commerce Bank. Products and services referenced here are available through bank and non-bank affiliates of Commerce Bank.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products: Not FDIC-insured | May lose value | No bank guarantee
Investing involves risk. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Commerce Trust does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. You should consult your legal and/or tax advisors before making any financial decisions.
Asset allocation, diversification and rebalancing do not ensure a profit or protect against loss in declining markets.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Information or data from third parties is considered to be from reliable sources but is not guaranteed.