Farm Management Solutions
MANAGING YOUR FARM AND RANCH ASSETS
We are based in the heartland of the Midwest and have decades of experience to help you manage farm and ranch properties of almost every kind. Whether you are involved in crop or livestock operations, we have a dedicated staff with broad-based experience to help prudently and productively oversee the management of your holdings. We have partnered with one of the largest independent farm management companies in the U.S. to provide the normal complement of farm management services, as well as assistance with ancillary issues such as: improved marketing techniques, efficient use of government farm programs, asset conservation, alternative energy/wind farm leasing, etc., to bring the best out of your acreage. If you so desire, we have the flexibility to engage alternative managers at your discretion as well.
Like any investment, agriculture and livestock holdings should fit into your overall goals for your family’s financial plan. Our staff handles your properties in a coordinated fashion commensurate with your needs and circumstances, providing practical solutions to help optimize your overall wealth.
FARM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Develop annual budgets and operating plans
- Negotiate the sale of crops and livestock, including the use of forward pricing of expected production and commodity options
- Collect and account for all sales proceeds and rental payments
- Verify and resolve title issues
- Coordinate the leasing of acreage and farm improvements
A Commerce Trust advisor can assist you and your family with:
- Administering cash rent, blended share, crop share, and custom leasing operations
- Overseeing the management of ranching operations
- Overseeing listing and sale of agricultural property through traditional sale or auction process