MANAGING YOUR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ASSETS
Our dedicated staff helps you manage your commercial real estate holdings for which you may be unprepared or simply unable to devote sufficient time. Taxes, insurance, upkeep – not to mention the day-to-day maintenance and repairs for one or more properties – are time-consuming activities that require special knowledge and experience.
Like any investment, commercial real estate should fit into your overall goals and financial plan. Our staff handles your holdings in a coordinated fashion commensurate with your needs and circumstances, providing practical solutions to help optimize your overall wealth.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Conduct periodic inspections to ensure proper maintenance and upkeep
- Monitor tenant obligations, including payment of rent, taxes, insurance, and common area charges
- Coordinate obtaining appropriate insurance coverage and payment of premium
- Coordinate the leasing of property as space becomes available
- Review of assessments and payment of property taxes
- Management of sales and acquisitions and 1031 exchanges
- Provide oversight of external managers as applicable
- Provide detailed operating statements for all real estate activity.
A Commerce Trust advisor can assist you and your family with:
- Single-family rental or multi-family income producing properties
- Single-tenant commercial buildings or multitenant buildings, whether office or retail
- Shopping centers, strip malls and industrial properties
- Triple-net leases