Checking and Savings
From day-to-day expenses to emergency funds and short-terms savings, The Private Bank at Commerce Trust has checking and savings accounts that provide convenience and can save you time and money.
Private Options Benefits
Your Private Banking Relationship Manager can help you take full advantage of Private Options benefits.
- Commerce Private Options interest-bearing checking account
- Free ATM transactions – no Commerce fee and rebate of other banks’ fees2
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Overdraft protection through your Private
- Banking Visa Signature® card
- Free stop payments3 and check copies4
- Free Platinum Visa® Debit Card
Loans and Credit Cards to Meet Your Borrowing Needs5
- Preferred rate discount on personal loans and lines of credit
- Origination fees waived on personal loans
- Preferred rate Home Equity Line of Credit
- Private Banking Visa Signature® card with rewards
- Free notary services
- Free 3"x 5" safe deposit box or equivalent annual credit toward purchase of a larger box6
- Your Commerce Trust advisor can connect with an insurance specialist to review your existing insurance policies and additional insurance need
1When choosing a Commerce Private Options Checking Account and a corresponding credit card, you automatically receive debit functionality and ATM access with your credit card product.
2Commerce will rebate up to $30 per month for ATM charges imposed by other financial institutions and waive our ATM charges.
3Three free stop payments per year.
4Six free check copies per month.
5Personal loan rate discount offered for automatic payment from your Commerce Checking Account. Mortgages and dealer loans are not eligible to receive personal loan discounts. Loans and credit cards subject to credit approval. Insurance must be carried on property securing home equity loans.
6Safe deposit boxes subject to availability. All rates and terms subject to change. See your Private Banking Relationship Manager for rate details.
The Private Bank at Commerce Trust is a business unit of Commerce Trust, a division of Commerce Bank, Member FDIC.
Commerce does not provide tax advice or legal advice to customers. Consult a tax specialist regarding tax implications related to any product and specific financial situation.