FROM OWNERSHIP TO RETIREMENT
In addition to actively participating in Garney’s employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), and possibly saving outside of your plan, you still may not have the confidence that you will be able to enjoy the lifestyle you envision in retirement. A Commerce Trust Company advisor who understands the specifics of the Garney ESOP and benefits can help answer questions such as:
- Can I retire early?
- How much income do I need in retirement?
- How will I pay for healthcare in retirement?
- What do I need to know about Social Security and Medicare?
- Can I continue to support an elderly or special needs family member?
- What tax consequences should I consider?
- Are my benefits portable?
A Comprehensive Team of Advisors:
Wealth Management Consultant
Evaluates your situation, gathers information, presents our capabilities and assembles the in-house team.
Private Client Advisor
Helps you develop a financial roadmap based on your personal and family goals and is responsible for coordinating the efforts of other team members and external advisors.
Creates and monitors your investment portfolio based on your objectives and risk tolerance.
Aligns your daily banking needs, such as credit cards, loans, and online banking, with other sections of your plan.
Financial Advisory Specialists
Other internal team members who support your needs such as financial planning, estate planning, tax and insurance services, and special assets.
In addition to retirement planning, Commerce Trust Company offers:
- Investment Management – In-house portfolio managers build a mix of investments to suit your specific needs.
- Financial Planning – Professional guidance to help you identify your personal and financial goals, objectives, and risk tolerance to create a customized plan specific to your situation.
- Private Banking and Cashflow Management – A full range of customized banking services to simplify your day-to-day financial management and optimize your complete financial picture as well as unique loan solutions tailored to your family’s needs.
- Estate Planning and Protection – An experienced advisor can help you recognize potential risks to you and your family, identify ways to minimize your exposure, and keep you in control of your financial future to protect your wealth and navigate the process of setting up a trust.
Fill Out Our Form To Get Started