FROM OWNERSHIP TO RETIREMENT
In addition to actively participating in Garney’s employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), and possibly saving outside of your plan, you still may not have the confidence that you will be able to enjoy the lifestyle you envision in retirement. A Commerce Trust Company advisor who understands the specifics of the Garney ESOP and benefits can help answer questions such as:
- Can I retire early?
- How much income do I need in retirement?
- How will I pay for healthcare in retirement?
- What do I need to know about Social Security and Medicare?
- Can I continue to support an elderly or special needs family member?
- What tax consequences should I consider?
- Are my benefits portable?
A COMPREHENSIVE TEAM OF ADVISORS:
Wealth Management Consultant
Evaluates your situation, gathers information, presents our capabilities and assembles the in-house team.
Private Client Advisor
Helps you develop a financial roadmap based on your personal and family goals and is responsible for coordinating the efforts of other team members and external advisors.
Creates and monitors your investment portfolio based on your objectives and risk tolerance.
Aligns your daily banking needs, such as credit cards, loans, and online banking, with other sections of your plan.
Financial Advisory Specialists
Other internal team members who support your needs such as financial planning, estate planning, tax and insurance services, and special assets.
In addition to retirement planning, Commerce Trust Company offers:
- Investment Management – In-house portfolio managers build a mix of investments to suit your specific needs.
- Financial Planning – Professional guidance to help you identify your personal and financial goals, objectives, and risk tolerance to create a customized plan specific to your situation.
- Private Banking and Cashflow Management – A full range of customized banking services to simplify your day-to-day financial management and optimize your complete financial picture as well as unique loan solutions tailored to your family’s needs.
- Estate Planning and Protection – An experienced advisor can help you recognize potential risks to you and your family, identify ways to minimize your exposure, and keep you in control of your financial future to protect your wealth and navigate the process of setting up a trust.
Fill Out Our Form To Get Started
Opinions expressed here are as of the date represented in the original publication of these comments and are for general information purposes only, and are not intended to serve as a prediction or guarantee as to the future performance or value of any individual security, market sector or the markets generally. CTC will not be providing ongoing updates to the specific opinions or information presented, and will not advise the audience as to any changes in this presentation. Commerce Trust Company is a division of Commerce Bank and Commerce Bank and its other affiliates may issue reports or have opinions that are inconsistent with those expressed here and may reach different conclusions from any represented in this presentation. Information and opinions expressed here are not designed to be directed to or individually suited for any individual investor or prospective investor. The information and opinions expressed here are not intended as a recommendation to any specific investor and may not be relied upon as such. Do not use this information as the sole basis for any investment decisions. You should consider all relevant factors including the composition of your existing investment portfolio, your investment time horizon, investment objectives, risk tolerance, liquidity needs and pecuniary factors relevant to your interests when evaluating an investment decision. Do not select an asset class or individual investment product based on performance factors alone.