The Private Bank understands senior executives.
When you are leading a company, there is very little downtime. Each day, you are challenged with not only the management of the business, its people and its supply chain, but also with rigorous goals and likely, a board or executive suite. The pressures of your business life and your personal life makes it challenging to focus on your personal wealth building goals, too.
The Private Bank will build a team of specialists to help you reach your financial goals. Our exclusive program for executives provides convenient access to sound financial guidance now and in the future, that includes:
- Strategic advice to maximize incentive compensation, including bonuses, profit-sharing, deferred compensation, stock grants, options, and restricted stock.
- Loans and lines of credit against securities or privately held stock that can give you access to funds to support your lifestyle and smooth out variable income.
- Home financing solutions to help you upsize, relocate, build, purchase a second home, or tap into the equity in your home.
- Tax-efficient estate transfer strategies using insurance premium finance.
- Easy access to your funds using our checking and savings options.
- Credit cards and convenience services designed to save you time and money.
- Financial planning, investment management, insurance, and trust and estate services to complete your wealth management strategy.
The Private Bank at Commerce Trust Company is a business unit of Commerce Trust Company, a division of Commerce Bank. Products and services referenced here are available through bank and non-bank affiliates of Commerce Bank.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products: Not FDIC-insured | May lose value | No bank guarantee
Investing involves risk. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Commerce Trust does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. You should consult your legal and/or tax advisors before making any financial decisions.
Asset allocation, diversification and rebalancing do not ensure a profit or protect against loss in declining markets.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Information or data from third parties is considered to be from reliable sources but is not guaranteed.