The Private Bank at Commerce Trust Company understands physicians.
As a busy physician, your demanding career can sometimes leave little time to manage other aspects of your life – including your finances. While you know your financial well-being is important, it is hard to find time to take action.
Learn about our Financial Health Package.
The Private Bank developed an exclusive program for physicians that provides convenient access to sound financial guidance now and in the future, that includes:
- Home financing solutions with special consideration for the high income, high debt financial position of many medical professionals. The Private Bank has home financing options to help you upsize, relocate, build, purchase a second home, or tap into the equity in your home. with special consideration for the high income, high debt financial position of many medical professionals. The Private Bank has home financing options to help you upsize, relocate, build, purchase a second home, or tap into the equity in your home.
- Medical student loan refinance to help you balance paying back your education.
- Easy access to your funds using our checking and savings options.
- Credit cards and convenience services designed to save you time and money.
- Financial planning, investment management, insurance, and trust and estate services to complete your wealth management strategy.
Request a call from a Private Banker to learn more about how we can help with your business.
The Private Bank at Commerce Trust Company is a business unit of Commerce Trust Company, a division of Commerce Bank. Products and services referenced here are available through bank and non-bank affiliates of Commerce Bank.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products: Not FDIC-insured | May lose value | No bank guarantee
Investing involves risk. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Commerce Trust does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. You should consult your legal and/or tax advisors before making any financial decisions.
Asset allocation, diversification and rebalancing do not ensure a profit or protect against loss in declining markets.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Information or data from third parties is considered to be from reliable sources but is not guaranteed.