Commerce Trust Company understands that in business, competition is fierce, change is constant, and time is invaluable. As an executive focusing on your business’s goals, it can be easy to lose sight of your personal financial goals. With little free time and complex benefits, compensation packages, and wealth-building opportunities, you may not have the time to manage your financial future — even though you have the aptitude.
The executive services team at Commerce Trust has dedicated attention to corporate executives like you for more than a decade. We understand the unique complexities of executive compensation packages, the limitations on your time, and the desire for a healthy work-life balance. We can provide customized, comprehensive, and objective wealth management solutions that will save you time and money.
Services for Executives:
- Private Banking — Create and manage cash flow solutions efficiently with a private banker who will serve as your single point of contact for all your financial needs. You will be able to leverage customized credit services, which take into account your compensation plan and time horizon, to meet your unique goals and needs.
- Investment Management — Construct tax-efficient portfolios with the help of an experienced portfolio manager who considers your time horizon, risk tolerance, and return expectations. Your non-commissioned investment advisor will regularly review your portfolio, monitor market changes, and rebalance your portfolio as necessary.
- Wealth Planning — Receive unbiased advice from non-commissioned financial planners who can help you define your goals and deliver tailored solutions, taking into account your lifestyle and executive benefits, including deferred compensation, stock grants and options, and supplemental retirement plans.
- Trust and Estate Services — Preserve your wealth and create a plan to transfer it according to your wishes when you utilize services such as trust and probate administration, charitable trusts and family foundation management. In the event something happens to you, your family will be in good hands.
- Commerce Family Office — Navigate the financial complexities that often accompany significant wealth with the help of the Commerce Family Office staff, who can provide family wealth stewardship, investment consulting, strategic risk management, and family administration and CFO services.
Contact the executive services team to learn how we can help you maximize value from your unique compensation plan, including:
- Profit sharing
- Deferred compensation
- Stock grants and options
- Long-term incentive plans
- Supplemental retirement plans
- Restricted stock/performance shares