Personal Financial Administration
WE CAN HELP YOU
- Manage and plan cash flow Project income tax*
- Oversee real estate and personal property
- Plan payments for bills and other common expenditures
- Provide regular, customized reporting on your financial position
- Arrange family meetings and support communication among family members
Experienced, compassionate care
Families who care for aging seniors or loved ones with special needs are often overwhelmed by the difficult decisions facing them. This complexity creates a need for support and guidance that can be met by our experienced staff. Commerce’s client care services are dedicated to providing personalized solutions and guiding families through the maze of options they face.
WE CAN HELP YOU
- Assess care needs
- Explore elder care options
- Navigate Medicare and other government programs
- Select and monitor caregivers
FOUNDATION ADVISORY SERVICES
Realizing your charitable vision
Many families find that establishing a private foundation is the best way to cultivate their philanthropic work while potentially enjoying tax savings. A private foundation provides the opportunity for involvement, the flexibility to support multiple organizations, and a structure to guide your charitable vision.
Our foundation advisory services are designed to streamline the responsibilities that come with establishing and managing a private foundation. The services are flexible and personalized; your senior family advisor can manage all aspects of your foundation or step in only when you need specific solutions.
ADVISING FOR YOUR CHARITABLE SUCCESS.
ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST
For more information on the services we provide and our unique approach to managing your financial needs Contact Us >>
*Consult your tax advisor