The responsibility of employer retirement planning and providing an investment platform for employees may be as important as any other financial matter you provide for the families connected to your business. Helping employees make the best decisions for their retirement years also helps you attract and keep key contributors within your organization. Our team can help you navigate all of the decisions and take into account the costs involved in developing and maintaining employer retirement plans.
We have provided investment advisory and retirement consulting services to retirement plan sponsors since the inception of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 ("ERISA"). Our retirement practice fully leverages seven decades of experience as a fiduciary and investment advisor to individuals and institutions.
We believe that strength and experience are key considerations when hiring a fiduciary for your plan, and we are proud to provide our clients the security of a nationally recognized financial institution with the convenience of a local service.
Our retirement consulting, investment advisory, and retirement plan services include:
- 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary services
- Full monitoring, review and reporting of plan investments
- Manager selection and recommended fund changes
- Investment Policy review and/or development
- Market overview/commentary
- Plan design consulting
- Fee benchmarking
- Plan document review
- Strategic participant education planning
- Manager oversight
- Legislative and regulatory updates
We can help you navigate the complexities of ERISA with our dedicated consulting team and well-structured investment strategies. Our entire team brings extensive experience in working with your:
- Retirement plan committee
- Record keeper and other service providers
- Actuaries and auditors
- Benefit payment and tax reporting providers